Monday, September 1, 2008

Erin + Ryan are married! (Preview)

What happens when you add 1 gorgeous bride in a cathedral length veil + 1 stunning groom + 12 wicked fun bridemaids & groomsmen + 150 loving friends and family members and mix in 72 degree sunny weather? You get amazing wedding photography!! I could have kept Erin & Ryan out shooting all day long....I just see shot after shot after shot. The real beauty was the passion Erin & Ryan share. Anyone at their wedding couldn't help but feel the love and celebration of their marriage. It was such a wonderful energy and dynamic!

Erin & Ryan, I wish you a long, happy marriage! Thank you for having me! And a special thanks to Erin's mom and dad for hiring me. You all were so wonderful...I had so much fun.

DJ: Rhythm Productions John & Job are amazing at what they do. If you're looking for a great DJ, give John a call. I love working with them, so you'll make me happy, too!

Florals: Golden Gate Studios Jay and Melissa do great work. I've worked with them on many occasions and not only do they create lovely arrangements, they are nice people to have at your day.

My favorite photograph of the year:








No comments: