Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ellen + Ryan are married! (Preview)

Ellen & Ryan were married yesterday at Kay Chapel and had their reception at the Tennis Hall of Fame. Ryan and the groomsmen wore unique coral boutenierres from their trip to Antigua (I think that's what I remember Ryan telling me). Ellen had initial wreathes hanging on the doors of Kay Chapel. During the cocktail hour, the guests played rounds of Croquet, with tips and tricks given by a coach. So fun! Ellen's gorgeous veil came from Edna Mae's on Spring Street in Newport. I love veils and I loved Ellen's!

THANK YOU for having me!!

Veil: Edna Mae's Millinery: 140 Spring Street, Newport 401.847.8665





I took the next two photographs in a parking lot. Photogenic walls and spots can be found anywhere...you just have to look:


I love this wall. I've been waiting to use it all season!

These are the hot shoes Ellen's mom wore!


Love love love Ellen's laugh!


I took a few portraits of Ryan before the ceremony. He's a natural...

The coral reef boutenierres the groomsmen wore:

I put Ryan to work...Professional Veil Styler




Look what I found:





No comments: