Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lauren + James are married! (Preview)

Lauren and I were bonded the minute we started emailing. Lauren hadn't locked in a wedding date just yet and told me she wanted a vineyard wedding. I suggested Sakonnet Vineyards and she and James fell in love with it on their site visit.

I loved photographing Lauren & James because their friends and family were so warm and hospitable. They have the most loving friends...their friends were so involved in the wedding. It was very personal and intimate--even with 200 guests!

Lauren & James--thanks so much for having me!! It was a pleasure and an honor!








Check out James' crazy Photoshop skills!!! Lauren & James are huge movie buffs, so on every table was one of their favorites with their own faces 'shopped in. Seriously, I don't think I could have done the stuff James did. When I post their slideshow, I'll include more movie posters. SUCH A CUTE IDEA! I love when people incorporate personalized things about the couple. It makes it unique.

No comments: