Friday, November 23, 2007

Alumni Roundtable

Hi everyone! I'm back from all the traveling I've been doing this November. I vacationed in Bermuda for a week, and it was awesome! I took a lot of images, so I'll post those soon, once I get caught up with all the work I did before vacation. I also went back to my photography school, the Hallmark Institute of Photography, in Turners Falls, Massachusetts. Hallmark invited me to be on panel of alumni to speak to the resident student body. I participated last year as well, and I was really looking forward to it again this year. I loved photo school, and I love going back!! Here's a photo from their website: www.hallmark.edu

I'm in black, third seat from the right of the photo. This is so much fun! It was a great and comedic panel. This year's class is so talented and into school, I can't wait to see the work they produce.

No comments: