Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wedding of Nora & Ray. Easton's Beach Rotunda, Newport, RI. June 6th, 2007

Nora & Ray had a beautifull wedding at the Easton's Beach Rotunda!! I just loved this wedding!! I had a really hard time picking just a "few" images to feature. This was the first wedding I have photographed were the bride and groom saw each other before the wedding! Nora & Ray were super fun and relaxed and up for anything! Thanks for having me be apart of your day! Congratulations!

***Be sure to watch Nora & Ray's slideshow. There's about 180 of my favorite photos set to their first dance song. Nora & Ray's SLIDESHOW

Wedding Dress from Virginia Bernard Bridal Room in Newport. (I actually ran into Nora at the shop while picking out a party dress for myself!!) www.virginiabernardbride.com/
Catering by Russell Morin. www.morins.com
DJ from Engagements. www.engagementsdj.com/newport.htm























No comments: