Monday, June 11, 2007

Congratulations Melissa & Robert!

Melissa and Rob were married on June 2nd, at the Hawthorne Country Club in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Melissa, you were the most relaxed and easy going bride I think I've ever met!!! They had a great day...nice and warm and no humidity. We even had a great breeze that made for some awesome photographs! This was a really fun reception, too! It was great to meet up with Juli, of "Just Juli" Dj service. (She's hysterical!) http://www.justjuli.com . Thanks for having me be apart of your day! I had so much fun! I hope you guys had an awesome honeymoon in Florida!!

I had a hardtime picking my favorites!! I got it down to 18 photos. I also created a slideshow with these and 100 more!!


CLICK HERE FOR MELISSA & ROB'S WEDDING SLIDESHOW

The dress and the shoes




Pretty shoes and natural light


Here's the bride! (At her mom & dad's house before the ceremony)


And the groom!




Outdoor ceremony on the deck


Married!!











I LOVE THIS PICTURE!









No comments: