Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Look at my new wedding shoes!

For the past two seasons, I've been searching for good shoes that I can stand up in all day while covering weddings. Something cute, and somewhat fashionable, but good for my feet. Not to casual and not too dressy.

Well, I think I found them!!! I went to Nine West in Providence Place yesterday and got these leather mocassins. I popped off a few shots of them in the studio today. They have soft soles too, so you won't hear me clicking around your wedding ceremony!!

They are $60 at ninewest.com. (Unfortunately, I'm NOT getting $$$ from Nine West for bragging about their company to all of my photographer friends!)





2 comments:

Jersey Girl said...

I want these shoes, thanks for the info. My feet ache for days after a long wedding weekend. Thanks for the info!!

Bruno Andrews said...

If I were a women I'd want these shoes too, I'm sure. Heard from any male photographers that have good wedding shoes? I'd like that info. Good work as always Faith!