Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sara + Kyle are married! January 24th, 2009

Sara is one of my good friends from elementary school, so I was thrilled to be apart of her day. Sara and Kyle were supposed to be married on April 4th of this year, but they moved up their date 4 months earlier due to Kyle's ship date. Sara ran with it and embraced her winter wedding with a fur wrap and an indoor rented space for formals. I loved Sara's red walls in her childhood bedroom...I was really excited about some fun bridals in that spot. My favorite moment was the birdseed send-off when leaving the church.

Thanks for having me!!! Congratulations. Here is to a long happy life together!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: