Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Carrie & Mark's Album

Wow!! I'm BACK from my "blogging vacation". Back-blogging all my wedding and portraits from September-December would be quite the chore, so I'm just going to blog going forward and previous shoots orders & albums as they come in. It's not that I didn't love my fall & winter clients--please do not be offended! Blogging really takes a lot of time away from production time and I really needed to prioritize to work on actual client work.

I have some new things coming soon, like a *NEW* blog, website updates and some really great systems for the studio; including an online shopping cart and online studio management.

Last week, I worked on Carrie & Mark's wedding album. These are the double page spreads of their 11x14 vertical album.



And here is a favorite photo from Carrie's wedding. Somehow I missed this image when I first blogged the wedding back in July, but Carrie chose it for her book. I made it a double page spread in her book...I just love the emotion and the moment. I was able to get this amazing angle at St. Dominic's church because the Father is so welcoming to photographers & videographers.

Photobucket

No comments: