Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ashley & Pat's Wedding, 4th of July-Providence Biltmore-Preview

Ashley and Pat had a fun 4th of July themed wedding at the Providence Biltmore. They had a gorgeous, moving ceremony at St. Peter and Paul's Cathedral. I wish I had audio of the ceremony; it was just so grand and amazing. There's was a live trumpet player in the front of the cathedral, and it just so moving. Everyone was in tears, it was so gorgeous.

I had so much fun with Ashley; she's so outgoing and hysterical. She had me laughing the whole day. I know it's supposed to be the other way around--I'm supposed to be making people laugh, but Ashley just has such a big personality, I couldn't help it.

There were actors at the cocktail hour playing Paul Revere and other revolutionary war figures. Such a cute touch! There's a photo below of them with Ashley's mom, Lisa. Check that out for sure!

Ashley and Pat--THANK YOU so much for having me!! I loved being a part of your day!

Florals: Golden Gate Studios, 401.421.0099
Videography: Bellevue Productions














I shot this through the window in the room where cocktail hour was overlooking the ballroom. The Biltmore is interesting the way it's laid out.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely done Faith. I especially likr thr one of her looking out the window. Very creative and original...

Anonymous said...

Faith, The first picture of Ashley and Patrick made me cry! They both look so beautiful! And the black and white one of Ashley looking down is spectacular. You are a great photographer and the photographs are wonderful! Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Faith, The first picture made me cry! Ashley and Patrick look so beautiful. And I love the black and white one where Ashley is looking down. They are all incredible. You are a great photographer! Love, Lisa