Saturday, October 6, 2007

Chelsea's Senior Portraits

Chelsea asked me to photograph her Senior portraits. It was really low tide when we had our session, so I got her UNDER the Idea Lewis Pier at sunset!!! I also convinced her to stand up to her knees in water so I could get a better angle. (Thanks for working with me!!) Everytime I go out with a Senior, I try to create a unique, and original portrait in a new place that I haven't done before. It's really important to me that all my client's session don't look the same. I remember one year, in my yearbook, there were 4 girls in a row in the senior section, who all had the same background, in the same pose with the same lighting. I'm constantly changing it up throughout the whole senior season.







....Off to shoot Irina & Michael's wedding!!!

No comments: